Building the Dam Story

At the end, if there is success, one wonders how. Through this wonder one discovers the story. This blog is dedicated to that discovery.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

heart and soul



Here again is the beautiful Hoover Dam in all it's glory. Indicative of the way I feel writing this blog, that it is the beauty of this dam and the people that worked to build it that are its heart and soul.

I am going to try to add more newsworthy information from here on out about dams around the world.

I will continue to add the notes regarding the story HARD LUCK and incorporate the intelligence of Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey.

I will also keep being inspired by what I find valuable to write about and hope I share this inspiration with you, dear reader.

So, thanks for reading. Your comments are oh so wonderful. Here's to the heart and soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment